Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finding great tattoo designs

Where I Find Tattoo Designs

Finding great tattoo designs is harder than you think. I now get most of mine from one particular website but I have also used Google images search to find some designs. An example can be seen by clicking this link cross tattoo google search (opens in new window).

As you can see, it searches Googles millions of images for cross tattoos. The problem here is that most of them are fairly crappy photos and they all vary in size. What you are most likely after is clear & sharp tattoo designs that can be downloaded and printed ready for you to take to the tattoo artist. You see, if you take a photo of a tat to a tattoo artist, they will have to draw up a stencil of it, which takes time and will cost you money. If you already have a hi resolution stencil of the tat that you want then you will save time and money. I’ll show you what I mean…
klik disini

No comments:

Post a Comment